EASE Focus 3 is an acoustic simulation program for 3D modeling of line arrays, sub arrays, digitally steered columns and conventional loudspeakers. Ease Focus 3 supports all TW AUDiO systems. Under downloads you will find the appropriate *zip file containing the software and spwaker files (*.GLL).
Get to the heart of EASE Focus 3:
- Simulation of our vertical arrays (VERA10, VERA36), conventional point sources (M, T and C series) , subwoofer placement (B series and VERA series) and calculating complex sub arrays
- Flexible definition of audience areas, section views and receiver locations evaluation including the incorporation of venue maps for optimised visualisation of your project
- Immediate calculation of the sound coverage and the frequency response
- Detailed interims report for planners, engineers, integrators, customers and users
New in version 3.1.5:
- New EASE Focus 3 version 3.1.5
- Simplification of 3D models for enhanced performance of EASE Focus 3
- VERA L24 bug fix
- Renaming for EASE compatibility (rotated horns)
- New GLL: VERA20i
There are no reviews yet.